Class is in Session: April and May Class Schedule
Last month, I launched a series of classes aimed at calming people down when it came to social media management.
In addition to:
- not knowing what to do, and
- not having time to do it
STRESS and OVERWHELM are commonly mentioned as reasons why people feel they're not doing well at social media marketing for their personal brand or business.
That's why I've stepped in to help.
- take the guesswork out of what to do
- you find a valid reason for doing social media in the first place
- catapult you from zero or little engagement to a whole lotta engagement
- you make sense of the ongoing change that is social media
Here's a look at what's coming up:
Friday, May 3: NO CLASS, I'll be on the road!
If you see a class that interests you but can't make the time, be sure to register anyways. All class registrants will receive:
1. A recording of the class and slides to go through the material again and again at your convenience.
2. An invite to join our closed Facebook Group. It's basically your own personal Board of Advisors.
3. Access to me to ask any important follow-up questions about the material.
If you LOVE the idea of these classes but can't afford it right now, send me an email. Let's talk. I've been there, and I don't want cost to be a factor in you getting the education, help and support you need.